British North America Act, 1867, S. 121
121. All Articles of the Growth, Produce, or Manufacture of any one of the Provinces shall, from and after the Union, be admitted free into each of the other Provinces.
Documents related to section 121
- Securing the Canadian economic union in the Constitution
- Joseph Pope, Confederation Being a Series of Hitherto Unpublished Documents Bearing On the British North America Act (1895)
- Canada, House of Commons Debates, 1st Parl, 1st Sess (13 November 1867)
- UK, HC, “(Lords.) [Bill 52.] Committee”, vol 185 (1867), cols 1310-1322
- UK, HC, “Question”, vol 185 (1867), cols 1090-1091